Personal Injury Law Firm: Huntington, West Virginia

At the Chad D. Barry L.C. Attorney at Law in Huntington, West Virginia, our law firm is dedicated to helping people who have suffered an injury. The founder of our firm, Chad Barry, practices exclusively in the area of personal injury. If you have been injured and need our help, call 1.877.522.8301 to schedule a consultation. The consultation is free and you pay nothing unless we recover for you.

Personal Injury Relief

Have you suffered a serious injury? Do you have significant medical bills? Has your injury prevented you from working or enjoying your normal daily activities? If you have been injured, our legal team can help. Attorney Chad Barry will meet with you, listen to your concerns, answer your questions, and develop a comprehensive legal strategy to address your needs.

Mr. Barry is a family man with a hard work ethic. He cares about the results he obtains for the people he represents. Our office fights aggressively for each of our clients. Our staff is professional and courteous. We return calls promptly, and Mr. Barry makes himself available to listen to client’s needs and concerns. It is our goal to obtain results for you as quickly as possible.

Motor Vehicle Accidents

Many of the people who come to our office have been hurt in a motor vehicle accident, including car accidents, semi truck accidents, and motorcycle accidents. We understand that auto accidents can be devastating physically, financially, and emotionally. For a list of the different types of personally injury cases we handle, please visit our practice area overview page.

Call to Schedule a Free Initial Consultation

If you have had a motor vehicle accident, including a car, motorcycle, or semi truck accident, we strongly suggest that you contact an attorney immediately. Do not talk to the insurance company before you speak with an attorney. To schedule a free initial consultation at our office, call 1.877.522.8301. Feel free to submit a question by e-mail by filling out the contact form on the contact us page. A staff member or lawyer will contact you as soon as possible.