Motor Vehicle Accidents: Why Do I Need an Attorney?

Truck, Motorcycle & Auto Accident Attorney: Huntington, W. Virginia

If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident in West Virginia—retain the services of an experienced personal injury attorney. Do not depend on an insurance company to provide you with the full financial compensation you need and deserve. Insurance companies aren’t looking out for you. They are only looking out for their bottom line. If you have suffered a car accident, truck accident, or motorcycle accident, our law office can help.

At the Law Office of Chad D. Barry, in Huntington, West Virginia, we help people who have been injured in auto accidents. We offer a free consultation, and there is no charge for our services unless you recover for your injury. Call 304-522-8301 for help.

Do Not Wait to Get the Help you Need

When people are first injured in a car accident they often see no need to call an attorney. The insurance often pays the initial hospital bills, and they sometimes even provide limited relief for lost wages. Too often, however, the initial cooperation of insurance companies does not last. At our office we often are called by people who wonder why the insurance company suddenly stopped paying their medical bills, or why they no longer receive benefits for lost wages.

When you are injured, your insurer will typically assign your case to an insurance claims administrator. Remember that the insurance claims adjuster or administrator does not work for you. They work for the insurance company, and their ultimate loyalty is to their employer. Insurance companies usually have a team of dedicated lawyers to protect their financial interests. You should have an attorney who will represent your interests.

Contact an Experienced Personal Injury Attorney

If you have been injured in a car accident, you should contact a lawyer immediately. The insurance companies have an attorney on their side, and you should too. To schedule a free consultation, call our office at 304-522-8301, or contact us online.